[Harp-L] Shtreiml - Jason Rosenblatt

Hello Harp-l
I agree 100%. Jason Rosenblatt is a terrific player. I sat behind him at the Levy, Paparozzi, Meurkens seminar and got to hear him up close and unamplified. He's very smooth, and you can't tell from his acoustic sound if he's playing an overblow or bending to hit a note. His vibrato is very controlled. I was criticized once by a producer for sounding "too klezmer" on a minor key song I was playing on for a children's book presentation. After hearing Jason, I take that as a compliment. Klezmer isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if you appreciate speed and control, take a listen to Jason Rosenblatt. The guy can really play!
Peace
Steve Merola