[Harp-L] very quiet lately

We don't think we broke the list, our test list is functioning correctly.
Maybe it was something I said?  Hard to know, this listowner thing is a
place of extreme isolation almost completely absent feedback.  Oddly the
subscriber list continues to grow.  I guess if nobody has anything to say
that's ok.  Harpon seems to have picked up recently yeah for G!  The Forum
is very popular, that's because you get to know where people are from and
say bad words.