[Harp-L] Bob Shatkin Manuscript

As many of you know, Bob Shatkin passed in March 2001 (six months before 9/11) the last time I spoke to him,he was working on a blues harp manuscript with some transcriptions and some research on some harp players (he loved Walter "Shakey" Horton) and played him better than anyone I know. If anyone have any information about this work, its whereabouts and the status of its completion. I would like to see it publicsed.

Who am I?
My name is James Leo, I used to hang with Bob at Dan Lynch in NYC. I moved ot New Paltz NY and use to visit him Grand Army Plaza Library where he worked up to his death.
I atanded his workshops at the NY blues harmonica club (2 with Annie Raines and one with Paul Osher and Steve Guyger)