[Harp-L] Strange Little Chromatic

I'm in the process of buying a very old, ten-hole chromatic.  It's called The"Chromonica" and is pre-WW2, as it has the star Of David.  It is tuned like a diatonic.  When you use the slide on the first octave, you get a minor scale of sorts, as there is no A note and the G and Ab is repeated withthe slide.  It needs to be worked on, but all notes worke.  It just sounds tired and hard to draw and blow some of the notes.  I'm paying $40 for it.  Any ideas about this critter.  It sounds like it might be like the CX.

Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com