Re: [Harp-L] Classical Music on Chromatic Harmonica- Robert Bonfiglio

Check out Bonfiglio's "Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto" CD and/or his "Romances" CD.  Both are  even better (I think)  than Harmonica Classics. You might have to contact Robert directly about the Villa-Lobos CD, which is what I had to do, but it's well worth it.

B Boggs <ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Robert Bonfiglio has performed a beautiful arrangement of Debussy: Clair de Lune. A recording on CD I just recieved has some masterful and moving chromatic harmonica (Robert Bonfiglio)and harpsichord (Edward Brewer) playing Mozart, Bach, a Rumanian Folk Song and a song by John Lennon. Fantastic!
 It is called Harmonica Classics from Bach to Lennon.
 My father and Mr. Microphone (DJ Oellig) had recommended Bonfiglio's playing and I am happy I got the recording. The chromatic on this recording has a lovely sound.