Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

From: <Davekatranch@xxxxxxx>
i don,t get what harp-l is. i was told it would help me in playing my harp by
find old songs such as orange blossom special. help if you can. dave

You can read http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l but in a nutshell it's a place where harmonica players can discuss all things harmonica. There are excellent players who read this and are willing to answer questions for you. There are not so excellent players like me who will answer too :0) It is what it is. But it isn't a sheet music or tab source.

Peace and music,
Dave