Re: [Harp-L] 1st chromatic

Hi Gerald,

gerald simmons wrote:

Well, I guess I am down to two choices for a first
chrom; the hohner 270, or a hering model. Is their
that much difference in durability between the two? Is
the wood comb on the 270 really that much of a problem?

I have both models, and the only difference to me is the taller mouthpiece on the Hering, which I prefer over the 270.

Never had a problem with a wooden comb on any harp.

Later--
Tim

--
Timothy J. Schutte