[Harp-L] Asking for Help in Teaching a Kid the Harp

Last weekend my wife and I attended a "dulcimer festival,"  with some friends
whose niece had just taken up the mountain dulcimer.  Naturally I toted my
D-harp (that's how they're typically tuned), and I was surprised at how much the
players enjoyed my jamming with them.  During a break,  a really cute,
bright-eyed 10 year-old boy came up to me and asked, " Can you teach me to play the
harmonica ?  I think it sounds cool !"  I have to say here that at 64, with
rapidly receding gray hair, I don't have the look of any rock idol that I know
of.   I said, " Sure, I'll teach you to play - and I'm glad you think it sounds
cool - I do too !
Actually, I was tapdancing.  I was in my 30's before I got serious about the
harp.  I hadn't a clue as to how to teach a 10 yo.   But I took him aside, and
with a $3.00 C-harp that they were selling there,  I taught him to make
single notes.  He was so tickled with his progress, and I promised him that I'd
send him some "stuff."
That's where I'm asking you to come in.  Any of you have any resources re:
teaching kids to play the harp ?  Any books, tapes, tabs for easily recognized
tunes, etc ?  I'll appreciate any help !   Thanks  ~Ed Cooper