[Harp-L] Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar

I am stating the obvious...however Rob P. is not only one monster of a
harmonica player, but you will not find a more genuine, honest and basically
great guy than Rob. Hey Rob come here to play!!!!

Dear List,

I am getting a lot of response to next years' Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar and judging from our first Seminar, players really loved Rob P. and his way of telling how he went from diatonic into chromatic. Join us from Sep 1-5 2006 at the Grand Canyon and learn the way of the button plus experience a great Sep 6th Concert in celebration of my Birthday!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com