[Harp-L] Re: Microtrack

Bachman - you've just bought yourself a front row center seat on the cutting edge of portable
recording technology.   I'd bet that you are the FIRST person on this list to actually own a
Microtrack and for that I tip my hat to you.   But don't expect us to tell you how to use it -
we're expecting YOU to give US a detailed review!  Where did you purchase it?  It lists for $499
and Amazon shows them at $419, so $299 is an excellent price!

(For those of you who may be unaware - Microtrack is a new portable digital recorder from M-Audio.
It promises ultra-high fidelity recordings,  8 hours of battery life,  onboard conversion to MP3
with user-selected levels of compression, and high-speed USB 2.0 upload to computer or internet in
a rechargeable battery operated recorder the size of a deck of cards.  In short, it sounds like a
musician's dream!)