RE: [Harp-L] Microtrack / M-Audio Recorder

I have one.  I haven't used it for anything but short rehearsals but
I think it's a great little unit.  $299 is a great price.  I paid
$369 for mine.

The mic that comes with the unit is more than adequate though I will
be using higher quality large diaphram condensers for recording live
shows.  Still waiting for them to come in the mail....