[Harp-L] Upgrading speaker

Hi all.

I'm upgrading my Fender '75 Princeton Reverb's speaker with a Weber, and I'd appreciate some advice. My pick is between a 10A125 and a 10A150. Weber's website says the 10A150 has a big low end, which should be desirable, but on the other hand the 10A125 is the natural replacement for a vintage AlNiCo, so I guess it should be similar to the one I have in my older brown Princeton, which sounds great -not that the '75 PR has an AlNiCo anyway, 'cause it's ceramic, but I'd like to try an AlNiCo on it. Has anyone had any experience with either of these?. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

David