From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Garry Hodgson
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:19 AM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] JR @ terra blues on the archive

those of you that attended will be *really* happy to hear
that dave barfield's recording of jason ricci's 9/15/05
terra blues show is now up on the archive at:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=29364

the sound is terrific, as usual, and the show is amazing.
my brother and i gave it a good hard listen last night, start
to finish, and it's just chock full of great music.  by the time
he starts in "goenophiny", you're sitting there thinking, "my
god! he's still at it!".  it must have been well after 2:30 am
at that point.  the song closes, and jason calls out, "that's
all i got".  it was plenty.

enjoy.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?