Re: [Harp-L] Microphones

Hello Kevin,
I am not what you would call a gear-head, but I have found the Shure SM-58 to
be a very reliable and durable vocal microphone over many years of usage. As
for a good mic for Fender amps, I have never used anything that I liked more
than a Shure SM-57 for amplifying the actual sound of the amp.
You can check them out here:
http://www.shure.com/microphones/models/sm58.asp
http://www.shure.com/microphones/models/sm57.asp

If you like what you see, than you can do a more extensive check on the net.
I hope this helps you, good luck,

Keith Dunn

Quoting Kevin Keith <revinkevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

"Hi List,
...Could anyone help me with their experiences on a real good vocal mic and
also a good mic for my amps.Sometimes I have to mic the Princeton,very rarely
do I have to mic the Bassman.Thanks Everyone.Kevin Keith"