  From: Glenn Weiser
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 4:07 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] misty

  Ben Wrote-
  Message: 11
  Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:12:06 +0200
  From: "Planet Harmonica" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [Harp-L] Tabs : Jerry Portnoy's Misty
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

  I have just posted the tab to Jerry Portnoy's Misty from his album Homerun
  Hitter on my blog at http://harmonica.typepad.com. I hope it's useful to
  some of you!

  Ben FELTEN
  http://harmonica.typepad.com

  Ben-

  Is there any way to include bar lines and rhythm stems (1/4 note, 1/8 note,
  ties, etc) in this tab with the software that was used to create it?
  A system of rhythm-stemmed tab for harmonica, even without the conventional
  staff and noteheads, would be an amenity if it could be done. To see what I
  mean, look at Guitar World magazine, which has this kind of stemmed tab.

  Regards,
  Glenn Weiser
  http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm