[Harp-L] Harmonica teaching in New York soon!

Hi Joe, it is a full afternoon class (I guess from 2to 7 or 8 pm) The cost would be around $50
I am thinking about organizing the class on Saturday 24 but I have to confirm that with the person who do provide the place.

I will let you know soon

Froggy

SHANE1198@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi is it a 1 afternoon class? What is the cost?  thank you Joe

>I am going to teach in New York area (long island).
>
>A full afternoon of teaching about rythm, wooping,
positions, licks,
>breathing tricks, tone tricks and exercices and also
about how to set
>and fix your harmonica!!
>
>For those who will be to far to attend, I will also
be teaching at
>Jon Gindick Jam Camp in Del Mar with Jason Ricci and
Mike Peloquin
>and Big Harmonica Bob!
>

>Let me know if you are interested,
>
>Nicolas Froggy Fouquet