[Harp-L] Re: This TUES colliding Harps in NYC

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....now how do I get word out on a cool NYC happening w/o breaking LIST policy and making a blatant PLUG..........hmmmm?,-)

Ok.....some Italian Harp Player from NEW JERSEY will perform for FREE this TUES nite in NYC...please check his web site for details.....rumor has it that many special guests are in town and COULD possibly stop in (Ralph Macdonald, Ben Sidran and an Overblow GURU from Chi-town!) already in this band is a Rhythm section fit for a KING (Will Lee Bass & Bernard Purdie-Drms) this show is late: 10:30pm go to this site for deets: (it'll be a blast!)

http://home.earthlink.net/~chromboy/

ohh ....Howard Levy and Ben Sidran can be seen this same nite 9/20 in NYC at 8pm down in Battery Park...get deets off his site for that but that show is NOT free!
www.levyland.com

Whew!!!!!!!!!! that was tuff,-) Thanks to all for putting up with my shenanigans!

All the best,
Rob