Re: [Harp-L] live music clips of the trio

That's a broad brush you're painting with there Chris. I'd disqualify myself on 2 counts, I'm not a rock player at all and I'm lousy harmonica player in the purest of senses. You forgot Jimmy Z. A lot of Magic Dick's stuff is really rock and roll. You think Jason's R&R? I'd lean more in the fusion direction myself. Speaking of bands that don't play soutern AZ much, Jason made it as far south as Flagstaff this spring. Mr. Ricci please, book a gig at Plush. No, I'm not moving to New Jersey any time soon. fjm