[Harp-L] Mic raffle at Jam Camp

 Hi to all, Re:  Next month at Jon Gindick's Jam Camp in Del Mar, California I'm going to give away one of my custom mics to a lucky jam camper.  They go for 250+ each and these mics are unlike any bullet ever made due to the element.  They flat scream and have the biggest fattest low end ever in a bullet mic, BAR NONE!     I only built a few for some endorsee friends, but since it has never been done before my harp friends started spreading the word and I"m building them at a rate that takes away from my "HARP PLAYING!"  Thanks alot guy's!!! If you've never been to a jam camp then come on down.  You will love it and Jon's teachers are always full of class.  Their harp IQ's are way up there, but they treat all levels of players with the utmost respect.   And if the surf is up from the Northwest we can catch a session inbetween harp sessions. take care,steve,www.ThunderHarpMics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com