[Harp-L] getting flac software

In a message dated 9/17/2005 2:04:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

i'm  really sorry, folks, the correct place to go for flac
software is NOT  flac.org, but rather http://flac.sourceforge.net/
the download page at  http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html
has the software you need to  decode these files.

Gary, first a thanks for all your great work getting JR's music on the  net.
  I tried to DL one of his songs when u posted this.  I have dial  up
service.  It was going to take my pc 2 hours to DL the one  song!
  Will the flac software enable me to DL this stuff or do i need high  speed
connection?
ron