Subject: [Harp-L] jason ricci @ terra 9/15/05 review

Gary Hodgson writes:

"just got home.  they played 'til 3.
holy mama, what a  show!

as for tomorrow...errr...today...
gotta get the kids to school  in 2 hours.
gonna be a loooooong day.

but worth it.  oh,  man, was it worth it."

....Well Gary, I got home just after 4 a.m. and concur wholeheartedly --
Jason's show was phenomenal, as always.  He gives everything he's got to  his
audience -and then had to leave for Schenectady to do a Radio program this
morning at 8a.m.!  I'm exhausted just thinking about it <G>

I got to spend quite a bit of time talking with Jason and our own Nicolas
Fouquet (Froggy) and the other Nicolas (who are now hanging in New York) and
Harp L'er Warren Bee (who was helping Jason sell his CD's).  We had another
"new" Harp-L'er there as well -  Dan.  Jason wished you a Happy  Birthday and I
looked around to see if you were "in the house" -- but Terra  Blues is so dimly
lit and I had no idea what you looked like since I've only  just read your
 Sorry I missed meeting you-- If you were at the table  with the taping/light
set up - I was just off to your left against the wall  doing my own digital
taping of the show (with Jason's permission).  I've no  idea how it'll come out
  - it's a new camera - and I ran out of  either tape or battery 2/3 of the
way through - in the middle of Turkish Coffee,  sad to say.  Aargghh!

So Happy Birthday a day late and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say
hello in person. I'm enormously grateful to you -- your first posting of the
Mexicali download is what introduced me to Jason Ricci in the first place.   Next
time!

Elizabeth