[Harp-L] Re: you never know where the harmonica will turn up

As a 24 year-old, I am in the Nintendo generation and
still occasionally pick up a new game or two for my
Gamecube.  A couple of weeks ago I bought Mario
Baseball and was surprised that the intro to the game
started off with some extended blues harp!  While this
is an American reference, the game was devloped in Japan.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com