[Harp-L] Katrina T-shirt ready for sale.

Hello Folks,

The shirts are up and ready to sell. Here is the link.

http://www.cafepress.com/harp_l
The prices are $5.00 US above what CafePress charges to print. The idea is
to keep it low enough to be affordable, but still, hopefully, have something
to send. Absolutely all the money beyond what CafePress charges will be sent
to one of the following charities.
New Orleans Musicians Clinic (NOMC) http://www.swlahec.com
and/or
The Jazz Foundation http://www.jazzfoundation.org

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words regarding the design. I
apologize for not responding personally, been kinda busy.
I would especially like to thank the "owners" of Harp L for allowing me to
use the name. Even if it doesn't really exist.