[Harp-L] Fwd: Jason Ricci and New Blood 2005-08-16 @ etree

hey folks.  here's the one you've all been waiting for.
you'll need to be set up for Bit Torrent (see bt.etree.org
for details), or wait a week or so for it to hit archive.org.

Jason Piercey <mule@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This one is quite the evening full of good blues.
> Please do enjoy, some good stuff here folks.
>

> http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=18068
>

> Jason Ricci and New Blood
> 2nd Annual Harmonica Blowout
> Knuckleheads
> Kansas City, Missouri
>
> In Association with SPAH
>

> Source: AKG c480b/ck61 > Dmod UA-5 > JB3
> Transfer: JB3 > Firewire > PC > Sound Forge 7.0 > Flac (level 5)
> Taped by: kcmule and momule
> Transferred/mastered/seeded by: kcmule
>
> 4 hours, 13 minutes, and 17 seconds worth
> of finished product that sits on 5 discs.
>

> ---
> Set One: (49:58)
>
> Jason Ricci and New Blood
>
> 01 Soundcheck
> 02 Baked Potato
> 03 Mellow Down Easy
> 04 Blue & Lonesome
> 05 Cissy Strut
> 06 Intros
>

> ---
> Set Two: (47:44)
>
> Joe Filisko
>
> 01 Train Imitation Medley
> 02 unknown
> 03 Black Pine Waltz
> 04 Harmonica Rag
> 05 Lost John/Fox Chase Medley
> 06 Man Trouble Blues
> 07 Medley of crossharp tunes
> 08 unknown
> 09 unknown
> 10 Outro
>

> ---
> Set Three: (64:21)
>
> 01 Hip Shake (1,2,3,4)
> 02 Tuning/Intro/etc
> 03 Roller Boy (1,2,3,5,6)
> 04 Intro
> 05 I'm So Sorry (2,3,5,6,7)
> 06 Tuning/Intro/etc
> 07 Shake Rattle and Roll (2,3,5,6,8) - Dedicated to Big Joe Turner
> 08 Conversation
> 09 Cross Cut Saw (2,3,5,6,15)
> 10 Conversation
> 11 Lollypop Mama (2,3,5,6,9)
> 12 Conversation
> 13 Hoochie Coochie Man / Early In The Morning (2,3,5,6,10,13)
>

> ---
> Set Four: (47:45)
>
> 01 unknown (2,3,4,8)
> 02 Keep It Up (2,3,4,11,12)
> 03 Love Me Like a Man (2,3,4,11,12)
> 04 Gonna Spoil Ya (2,3,4,11,12)
> 05 Fine & Mellow (2,3,4,11,12)
> 06 I Don't Get It (2,3,4,11,12)
> 07 Baby, What You Want Me To Do? (2,3,4,11,12)
> 08 Outro and Pat Ramsey Story
>

> ---
> Set Five: (43:29)
>
> Pat Ramsey
>
> 01 Intro
> 02 Walkin' By Myself (2,3,4,14)
> 03 I Need Money (2,3,4,14)
> 04 Georgia Swing (2,3,4,14)
> 05 Blues is a Felling (2,3,4,14)
> 06 Too Many Drivers (2,3,4,14)
> 07 unknown (1,2,3,4,11,14)
>

> Musicians:
> 1  Jason Ricci - Harp, Vocals
> 2  Shawn Starsky - Guitar
> 3  Steve Johnson - Drums
> 4  Willie Golman - Bass
> [...]

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?