Re: [Harp-L] Building better harps - How?

On the subject of harp-tweaking workshops, I think it's an excellent idea.

I'm in Montreal, north of the border. But one of these days (years), I might
be in the right neighbourhood at the right time for such a workshop. I'd be
into it.

I doubt I'm the only one.

John