[Harp-L] vitamins to treat ailments

Hi Everyone,
I am not in the medical business, but in the harmonica business.
I have known of musicians who successfully treated ailments with vitamins.
I would however advise against mega doses of anything without doing the
proper research. Seeing a medical professional in this field would be the
best thing. I have always trusted the books of Gary Null. I'm sure there
are other good sources of info also.
I would try www.garynull.com or just look for his books at the local book
store. I will swear to you that his reasearch is very thorough.
Good luck,
Bob Meehan