Re: [Harp-L] Special 20s "built in obsolescence"

I feel that I sometimes play way too hard in live situations, but I don't
play live very often. I play Sp 20s and have not had that problem. I have a C
SP20 that Jimmy Gordon made for me 5 years ago and it's still fine. I have a
Bflat that I use as my car harp and I have played that pretty hard sometimes and
it's still fine after 2 years.
It must have something to do with the air pressure each player produces and
the stress that pressure puts on the reeds. But then, as people know, I'm no
expert.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb