From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx [mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 12:14 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Vitamin E a potential treatment for
Hearing Loss?

Bob Cohen writes in response to Bill Hines' comment on my post about
Vitamin E & Tinnitus:

"That would be because most people think that if one is good, then 2 is
better and if you can quit your job, ignore your family, and pop
miracle vitamins all day long, even better still.

Bob Cohen"

....Absolutely right, Bob.  There are always people who think that
doubling or tripling the dosages of medicines or vitamins or whatever
has to be "better".

And to further respond to Bill Hines' comment about Vitamin E being
found "bad" now, that isn't the case at all.  I did cover that in my
original post -- it is only in MEGA-doses that it was found to cause any
harm.  As with all medicines, taken properly it can work wonders which
is seemingly the case with this new Israeli study, which is why I DID
specify that anyone suffering from Tinnitus and Sudden Hearing Loss
speak to their Ear Doctors or Otolaryngologists before taking it.
Thought I'd made that abundantly clear.  Perhaps not clear enough for
some? <G>.

Elizabeth