Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Vitamin E a potential treatment for Hearing Loss?

Bob Cohen writes in response to Bill Hines' comment on my post about  Vitamin
E & Tinnitus:

"That would be because most people think that if one is good, then 2 is
better and if you can quit your job, ignore your family, and pop
miracle  vitamins all day long, even better still.

Bob Cohen"

....Absolutely right, Bob.  There are always people who think that  doubling
or tripling the dosages of medicines or vitamins or whatever has  to be
"better".

And to further respond to Bill Hines' comment about Vitamin E  being found
"bad" now, that isn't the case at all.  I did cover that in my  original post --
it is only in MEGA-doses that it was found to cause any  harm.  As with all
medicines, taken properly it can work  wonders which is seemingly the case with
this new Israeli study, which  is why I DID specify that anyone suffering
from Tinnitus and Sudden Hearing Loss  speak to their Ear Doctors or
Otolaryngologists before taking it.  Thought  I'd made that abundantly clear.  Perhaps not
clear enough for  some? <G>.

Elizabeth