Re: [Harp-L] Re: T-shirt to benefit Hurricane Katrina Victims.

Mike,

The design is a red image on a yellow background with a banner across the top
"Blowin Back the Hurricane".  The image is a side view of a harp player, head
tilted back, fingers extended.  There is statement in the lower left corner "A
Harp-L Benefit for the Victims of Hurricane Katrina".

The online image is more like a poster (a tall rectangle).  I don't know if it
is intended to be on a yellow shirt, or any other color.  Black or White would
work well.

What did you have in mind buddha?

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com