Re: [Harp-L] Re: T-shirt to benefit Hurricane Katrina Victims.

Bullfrog,

On 9/9/05, Mike and Beverly Rogers <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could somebody describe the shirt, for those of us, who can't see it?
> Thanks. bullfrog
>
> I apologize for not thinking of this before. The design is a yellow
rectangle with a red banner across the top that says Blowin' Back the
Hurricane. Below that, in red, is a silhouette of a man's head and hands. He
is facing right as you look at the design. The man is playing a harmonica
with the the fingers of one hand open like a fan. Like he is doing some hand
effect. Below his head, to the left, it says a Harp-L Benefit for the
Victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Hope this helps.