[Harp-L] New Orleans Musicians

I know that the concern expressed for Fats Domino on this list extends to the astonishing list of other blues, jazz and R&B musicians whose lives were imperiled by Hurricane Katrina, so I'd like to refer concerned Harp-L'ers to The Gumbo Pages, a terrific New Orleans website which is currently running a list of musicians who have been found safe--among them such luminaries as Irma Thomas, Margie Hendrix, Snooks Eaglin, and Walter "Wolfman" Washington.  You can find it at http://www.gumbopages.com.

Peace and Respect
Johnny T