Re: Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Last Night

Michael Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No kidding...I spent months looking for that thing.
> Maybe my CD finding skills aren't that great.  Same
> deal with Sugar Blues' Hot Sauce Boss.  I finally
> found it on Amazon, but after 4 months of not
> receiving it, they cancelled my order.

i've been trying to get a copy of carlos del junco's
"big road blues" the same way.  no luck so far.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?