[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey asked me to post this

To Harp L From Pat
I drove into Biloxi to check on My property and was suprised to find my
Mobile Home was still there. It was broken up pretty bad and will probably
be declared a total loss. The doors were blown off and inside it looked like
a couple of drunks had had a knock down drag out fight all night long. My
musical equipment was spared...My van and my Wells Cargo equipment trailor
were unharmed. I had to cancel several gigs as Dave Renson my partner and
Lead Guitarist is stuck in dallas Tx. His car barely made it there and he is
trying to purchase a new vehicle. I want to thank Jason Ricci (my adopted
son) for asking for help from the harmonica community. I have sustained
several thousand dollars in damages and am very grateful because it could
have been a lot worse. Dave has really taken a blow. All of his equipment is
in new orleans and most likely gone or under water. We will accept all
donations because we both will have to relocate and Dave needs a new
car...however any thing left over we will personally donate to the red
cross......I like everyone else have seen the news coverage of this
disaster.Unlike everyone else when they show pics of Biloxi I know what I'm
looking at.....and still when I got there i was not ready for what i saw.
the smell of death is everywhere and there were people wandering round my
trailor park in a daze 4 days later. I emptied my cabinets before we left to
my neighbors and gave away all the water (cases) we had brought with us. My
son clyde ramsey drove me over and we were absolutely stunned at the
devastation. the entire mississippi gulf coast from the Louisiana line to
the alabama line is completely and entirely destroyed.. My Mom and I are
driving back to Biloxi sunday to start the long task of cleanup and more
importantly looking for our lost friends and neighbors. So many of our
friends and neighbors stayed and tried to ride out the storm and I fear that
I have lost a lot of dear friends. so many are yet un accounted for. I am at
a loss for words to express the gratitude I have for all of you that are
trying to help. My partner Dave Renson is one of the most selfless persons I
have ever met let alone had the priviledge of working with and we ARE in
desperate need....however anything we don't need will be given to those who
do.....Your Brother in The Blues...........Truly,   Pat Ramsey HYPERLINK
"http://www.patramsey.com"www.patramsey.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.