[Harp-L] Re: dubbing records to cd was--

The similar Mac version of that is Peak LE. I'm not sure if Peak comes in a pc version. You can download a 14 day trial version from the net.

I use it to transfer my lps and tapes to cd. A good plug-in that I think is available for both Mac and pc is Raygun.
It has built in eq'ing controls and a "pop" and click eliminator. It was a real help when I transferred the Little Walter Le Roi lps to cd.

mik