Re: [Harp-L] Special 20s "built in obsolescence"

I don't have any particular problem with the current iteration of the Hohner Special 20's. Surprisingly I find myself agreeing with BBQ Bob on this one. It's likely an issue of technique and perhaps the the Lee Oskar product is better suited to your style of playing. I think that screws don't hold as well as rivets but neither one does well at holding the reed in the slot if you drop the harmonica on its side. Tightening slot tolerances is the instigator in this area, not screws or rivets. fjm