[Harp-L] Re: Pat Ramsey Tape

Hey Reach,

Please let me know when the tape is available and all the details set up. I've posted a short notice on my blog about Pat's needs, and I want to post something about the tape too. Is it a tape, BTW ? You mentioned a DVD last week.

Don't forget to specify things like shipment et al. The idea is not for you to fork out shipment that wouldn't benefit Pat anyway... And there may be many people outside the US looking to help and acquire a historic document at the same time.

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com