[Harp-L] House of Cards CD profits to Hurricane Katrina relief!

Just like the great Randy Singer-

Until further notice, I have decided to donate ALL the profits from sales of my CD
"House of Cards" to the Red Cross for the Hurricane Katrina relief program.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/peloquin

These are desperate times for our country and hell on earth for so many.

This is only part of what I will be doing and I hope that you will
make your contributions in any way you can through the Salavation
Army, Red Cross and other organizations.
New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are the birthplace of the great American artforms that we all love. Let's help!

We need a miracle..........We are the miracle!

Michael Peloquin come to Jam Camp in San Diego, Oct 14-16, 2005 tell them Michael sent you http://www.gindick.com http://www.harpsax.com