Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L NY Blues

>I picked up one of Guyger's CD at and HMV in downtown Toronto (great player) I was surprised when i saw it, and even
more surprised when i saw there was a $.99 price tag (canadian) That's like $.10 americain (lol)I thought for sure this
was a mistake but the guy at the counter said that they periodically do that with CD's that don't sell, when they want
to get rid of them.  I guess Steve needs to come down here and do his thing, I've since introduced many of my friends to
this CD.  Does anyone know if he plans on comming out this way in the future?