[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

Hello All,
 I think for most of us we want to do something to
help those in need from the effects of the hurricane.
Then I heard about one of our own, Pat Ramsey and came
up with a way that we the harmonica community can help
him. Of course sending money directly would be the
best, but to whom and how ? My meager plan is this. I
shot the footage from the Jason Ricci blow-off in
Kansas City and some from the last night(Sat.) jam
circle at SPAH. Wasn't sure where the proceeds would
go, either SPAH or the performers. I was going to use
some to cover the production costs but now it seems
the best thing to do is offer the tape and give 100%
to the Ramseys. There have been six requests for a
tape so far, wish it were 600. Was going to ask $15.00
but under these special circumstances I think it
should be more. Any thoughts ?
Reach

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs