[Harp-L] help!/ need singing bassplayer in north NJ

Hi,
I Know this isn'y really harp related but I figured i'd post and see if any knows a bassplayer with Lead vocal ability who lives near Bergen County NJ. Or Rockland county New york. I am trying to put together a rockin blues classic rock cover band and have Great Players lined up but need to find a bassplayer who can handle lead vocals. Current players i've lined up are guitar, Drums,keys, Harp but none of us are great singers.IV'e been working with some players from Long Island but they are to far away to committ to this project
so i'm trying to find a good crew of local players. any help or suggestions are welcome.

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp