[Harp-L] Loss For Words....

I was going to give my thoughts on SPAH this week. I have yet to return home.

I think I will just sum it up as an awesome experience and give a big thanks to each and every one I came in contact with.

The tragedy in the Gulf Coast region is heartbreaking and numbing. My prayers go out to Mr. Ramsey, his family and associates. They go out as well to all that have any connection to the catastrophy.

After meeting and hanging out with Pat in KC I know that he is a man rich in heart, talent & passion. I thank God that those things remain in tact.

Warren Bee