Re: [Harp-L] Re: Beatbox Meets Harmonica

Obviously, it's a matter of opinion, and you are certainly
welcome to yours.  But, in my opinion the whooping sucks,
and ruins the songs for me.  I can't listen to them.
I guess that's why there's all different kinds of music,
because there are all different kinds of people.  Peace.

Richard J. Smith
Wormleysburg, PA

I would be happy if I COULD do the whooping, but my bass/baritone voice (+ limited range) doesn't allow me to whoop. It sounds more like a croak. Most of my vocal impressions follow the range of Clarence Frogman Henry, Buster Brown, Tommy Tucker, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, and the like.
smo-joe