[Harp-L] Georgia - Which Harp?

You need a harp with "5 draw raised a half-step
 (ie, Lee Oskar Melody Maker, Special 20 Country Tuned, or do it yourself)
 to play it in crossharp. You could also play it in first postion, or use a chromatic.

That said, on Willie Nelson's Stardust album, Mickey Rafael
 played a solo on Georgia on a regular diatonic in cross harp
 - but he avoided (because it wasn't available to him) the note which is
raised draw on #5 (F# in the key of G - the major 7th).

I suppose you could overblow this note - or play a solo which
doesn't follow the melody exactly.

And I'm sure some other harpers out there have other positions
they play Georgia in.

I believe Ray Charles' version is in G, by the way.