To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey fund Message to Jerry K

Pat is in Tallahasse and needs money now for all kinds of things to obvious
for me to list for you here Jerry. I should have made it clear earlier that
he was not there for those concerned. Western Union does extend to Fl still.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion.
Jason

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.