From: lexas@xxxxxx [mailto:lexas@xxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fernando Bresslau
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 9:55 AM
To: aliaksey.sosin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] MB Deluxe?

And you should also give a try at the MS
harmonicas again. I have already said that here, but they are now literally
"hand made" instruments, like the MBs, the GM and the SP20. The automatic
machine has been through its life expectancy, and proved not to be what
players wanted. So it has been deactivated and the plates are assembled in
the old proven way (rivetted, gapped, tuned). We only assemble the plates,
bodies and coverplates automatically, which continues to make sense.
 All the best,
Fernando