[Harp-L] irsh harmonica CDs

JIm.

>>> "Blunt White" <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28/05 11:06 PM >>>
I am looking for suggestions on CD's to purchase so I can learn some irish
tunes.  Been playing blues for over 30 years and looking for a new
direction.  I have checked out Brendan Power's site.  Not sure which CD to
purchase.  I need an easy one to start with.  Any celtic/irish style harp
players have a suggestion?

Thank you
Blunt White
Banker by day, bluesman by night

Blunt-
I have a list of Celtic harmonica CDs here. It could the only one online.
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/celharmdisc.htm
As I mention on my site, any harmonica players with Celtic releases can get
a listing on the page by sending me a copy of the thier CD.
Brendan Powers' CDs are great, but there are other worthy discs out there as
well.

-Glenn Weiser