[Harp-L] Hash Brown @ J&J's Blues Bar, Ft Worth

Caught some of Hash Brown and the Brown Tones at J & J's  Blues  Bar Saturday
night in Fort Worth. Didn't see all the show, but what I heard  was pretty
good. Nice chops, good tone and lots variety. I think in one  song he was even
doing a vocal imitation of Howlin Wolf. J & J's is a little  hole in the wall
place. Gary Primich plays there...R. J. Mischo, Mark Hummel,  James Cotton and
Kim Wilson have played there as well. Pretty cool for spot  like that.