Re: [Harp-L] Irish/celtic harmonica

Blunt,

Brendan Power's New Irish Harmonica is a fine CD (to listen to.)  Brendan Power's "How to Play Irish Music on the Blues Harp" is a fine package to learn from.  Glenn Weiser's also got a good instructional book called Irish and AMerican Fiddle tunes for Harmonica.

http://www.brendan-power.com/
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/celHarrm.htm

JIm.

>>> "Blunt White" <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28/05 11:06 PM >>>
I am looking for suggestions on CD's to purchase so I can learn some irish
tunes.  Been playing blues for over 30 years and looking for a new
direction.  I have checked out Brendan Power's site.  Not sure which CD to
purchase.  I need an easy one to start with.  Any celtic/irish style harp
players have a suggestion?

Thank you
Blunt White
Banker by day, bluesman by night