Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Workshop

Jason is a wonderful player. I think I will bounce him off of a friend of
mine who told me that he could never imagine anyone ever fitting the
harmonica into Klezmer. Since I don't know the music well enough yet, I
couldn't argue with much more than 'you would be surprised where the
harmonica can fit'. Now I have a great example. Perhaps, if Jason gets a
chance to rumble around Texas, he can work something up with Rubinchik's
Yiddish Ensemble (http://www.markrubin.com/rubinchik/). Now that would be a
show!
 Cara